Wishes for Lockdown love - Kunika Agrawal

 Hey all, I am Kunika Agrawal from Jaipur. I am a Content Writer with Beerbiceps. I used to like writing a lot which also resulted in my career as a Content Writer. Writing has always been an escape for me and I am a person who is always looking for opportunities to channel my creativity to the utmost.  


I recently stumbled upon Lampshade and made good friends with Nivedita. This project is very dear to me because of the purpose behind it. Lampshade is embarking on this new journey of being back support to many writers and artists out there. And I didn't think twice before jumping on the bandwagon of helping artists across the spectrum. We as a team want to take Lampshade to new heights and I couldn't be more glad to be a part of it! Thanks you guys for coming for the event and please keep your love and support going! Thanks again.

Comments

Popular Posts